Ok so I have to kinda of break this story down. Some of you know this, but every month I get together with my girlie friends and crop at someones house til the wee hours of the morning. We make kits for each other and exchange them there. These girls are extrodinary! Some of them even have been published in mags! WOW! I have no idea what I am doing in it sometimes. I get a little intimidated. They are really patient with me. Then when it is someones birthday, we do something a little extra!
It all started in February with my gorilla and love day. We always have so many laughs. This month was no exception. It was Jamie's birthday recently so we had a little thing for her. The joke is that she grew up in Cali and she loves gangsta rap music. So we had a gangsta rap party for her. Amy and Malinda bought us all grills, bling necklaces and got Jamie a FLAVA FLAV clock. I could not control myself. I was laughing so hard. Theh MC SLICE came out. Wow! So usually it is a good time for me to get stuff done. I have no kids, tonz of inspiration and the goods to work. Ok so I got absolutly nothing done but conversation. Our friends Midge and Madge came to join the night and we all sat around and laughed our butts off.
I just have to tell all of these girls how much I love and cherish each one of them and their friendship. I am blessed to have such talented and wonderful friends. You girls ROCK! (we miss ya Lisa and Missie!)






2 comments:
Oh that was a GOOD TIME! I am so glad we have this group to be complete idiots with! LOL Next month won't come fast enough for me!
I have to say I had the time of my life scrapping with all of you. There are many talented people among the group including you leesa you are to funny. Thanks for inviting us. We are so gald that we have met you guys.
Post a Comment