CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

~Memory Tuesday~

Describe your first paying job. What was the salary?

My first paying job was when I was 14 years old and I went to work for the summer with my mom. It was when we lived in Nashville. My mom worked for this company that refurbished apartments and she was the decorator. I went to work on the demolition crew. I was quite the little worker. It helped a bit that I worked with a bunch a boys and I was trying to prove myself. I even had a crush on this one named Joel. He was quite a hottie too. It was fun because we were working on this complex that was right by the lake, so for lunch, we would go swimming and cool off. If I can remember right.... I made $5.00 and hour. It was way more than minimum wage and I was only 14. It was fun-- shortly after that I went to work at Little Ceasars with all of my friends. That was way fun too.

0 comments: