This weekend was a blast! Friday Nightwe went to the Strawberry days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove with our friends Mike and Jenny (long story). We haven't seem them for a long time so it was good to catch up. It was a lot of fun. They had the yummiest strawberries and cream there. I had a hard time with the cattle roping-- How mean it was. The Bulls were my fave for sure. It was probably one of the best rodeos hands down.
Saturday was an eventful day as well. The kids had spent the night at my moms and we had been invited to a birthday party for our friend April. Our friend Emily planned a fun day of swimming, games and BBQ. It was so fun because there were a lot of friends that we hadn't seen for a while. We all talked about old times and all the trouble we used to get into. I was alughing so hard at soem of the stupid stuff we used to do. Wow! I can't believe more of us didn't end up in jail (or the morgue)
Sunday was a pretty realxing day. After church, the kids went swimming for a while then we walked the golf course-- 25 balls this time. My kids think it is pretty cool to find balls! A lot of $$$ wasted if you ask me.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I really wish I could have made it! I am up to my eyeballs in this Pub deal! We didn't really get financing and we are doing all the work ourselves!
Post a Comment