Brekyn is so funny. She comes up with the funniest things just out of the blue so I call her Random. We were sitting on my bed this morning and she was telling me a story. I asked her "how do you know all of this" she replied to me, "mom, I have this pink squishy thing in my head that works!" I had to laugh. She is always coming up with "random" thoughts. One day we were all sitting in the kitchen and out of the blue she said..." I wonder what Trauma would look like if he was human." Wow! I had never thought of anything like that and she comes up with it just like that. She makes me laugh all of the time.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
My Random!
Brekyn is so funny. She comes up with the funniest things just out of the blue so I call her Random. We were sitting on my bed this morning and she was telling me a story. I asked her "how do you know all of this" she replied to me, "mom, I have this pink squishy thing in my head that works!" I had to laugh. She is always coming up with "random" thoughts. One day we were all sitting in the kitchen and out of the blue she said..." I wonder what Trauma would look like if he was human." Wow! I had never thought of anything like that and she comes up with it just like that. She makes me laugh all of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment