Tukar can be such a good helper. He cracks me up. He came to me the other day and said (in Tukar words) "poon down ba bye" Well my first instincts were to check everywhere a "poon" can disappear.... THE POTTY! Tukar has developed an obsession with flushing the potty. Last week our potty wouldn't work and after a hard effort of plunging and buying an industrial strength plunger, a pencil popped up and the potty was fixed. Well I had figured out that the "poon" went ba bye in the potty also. AAAAHHHHH! I tried to plunge it out but a spoon was a little harder to get out. I thought, crap I have to take the potty off to retrieve it. Now, I am pretty smart at some things, but plumbing is not one of them. So with my mom on the phone with me, (because the woman can do anything) she walked me step by step to taking off the potty. I wanted to have it done by the time Jon came home. I like to show him a bit of independence and he gets proud of me even if it is just for a second.
So now our potty is in PERFECTLY working condition. That boy of mine keeps me on my feet at all times. When he's quiet.... watch out. He is such a mischievous little tike. He loves to help me do everything. When I am cleaning, I give him the pledge duster and he dusts for me. Great, one less thing for me to do that is safe for him! Tukar is getting so big and so fast. This is the fun time when he learns something new everyday. He is so much fun to have around. He keeps ALL of us on our toes. Even the dog.
Back to being my helper. Last night we were making fun summer cookies hoping it would make summer come and stay.(don't worry, I washed my hands very well after the potty incident)
So after a fun night of making cookies, here is our final result.






1 comments:
Boys seem to be really busy and active...I like my three girls although I know Sky wants a boy. He really is a cute kid, and so were the flower cookies, wish we were neighbors to get some!
Post a Comment