Ok so I am really trying to lose weight and my dumb self bought some of these to use as gifts. Weeeelllll, they didn't get used. I had decided to do something else so I had these sitting on my cupboard. I was just sitting here at my computer one night and I could hear something whispering to me...."eat me, I am so delicious!" Well I didn't know what to do. I mean it just kept whispering to me and I wanted it to stop so I gave in. I took this little package of pure joy and mixed it up with a tablespoon of water, stuck it in the nuker for 45 seconds (yes I said 45 seconds) and WALLA!! I took a bite and the whispering stopped. The chocolate melted in my mouth like butter! And it was just enough (enough for only me that is). After I sat in amazement for a moment and reflected on what an amazing experience I had just had, I remembered something... DAMN! I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ON A DIET! That darn little thing just MADE me cheat! But oh it was so gooooood! Why are things that aren't good for you just so dang good????
So I have made a promise to myself to put my blinders on when I walk through the isles of the grocery store so that I will not be tempted to bring that possessed thing into my house because I can't stand to hear it whisper at me anymore. They shoudl really make these illegal. It would make it so much easier for me.






1 comments:
MMMM....Those would be good with a big dab of Vanilla Ice Cream on it!! Try it! Oops...there is that voice again
Post a Comment