CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

So here is how to play this game of tag: post these rules on your blog, answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog


3 JOYS

my Kids
my husband
my family

3 FEARS

my kids being hurt or sick
losing Jon in any way
someone in my family dying

3 GOALS

Lose weight (get a boob job)
raise my kids to know respect
build my savings

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

the Twilight series
scrapbooking
cleaning

3 SURPRISING FACTS

I still sleep with the blanket that my mom made for me when she was pregnant. I call him my pooh and he is very scary looking to anyone but me.

I have a fetish with my feet being dry. It drives me crazy. Jon always asks me if I am carving my feet? Gross I know.

I can't sit indian style. I have to sit backwards.

IM TAGGING Amy, Madge, Hayden, Kelly, Emily

2 comments:

SANDY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SANDY said...

OH MY HECK YOU STILL HAVE THAT DAMN BLANKET!!! THAT THING WAS RAGGED WHEN WE WERE KIDS! THAT MAKES ME LAUGH!!!