I lost 1 whole pound!! Yeah. I was actually pretty good this week. There were a few slip ups but I have been eating good and getting some exercise. I had a hard night on Friday (only a little part of Paradise Pie!) I am glad I didn't get to escape to Chili's because I would have been very bad!!!
Still trying-- Here is a good low fat low calorie recipe that we are actually having for dinner tonight!
French Dip Sandwiches (slow cooker)__________________________
1 (3-4 lb) boneless chuck roast (I cut most of the fat off)
1/2 c soy sauce
1 beef bouillon cube
1 bay leaf
3-4 peppercorns
1 t rosemary leaves
1 t thyme
1 t garlic powder
12 Rolls
Cut roast in half; place it in the slow cooker. Combine soy sauce with all the other ingredients, pour over roast. Add enough water to almost cover roast. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour then on low for 6 hours. Remove roast from cooker reserving broth. Shred meat with forks and spoon onto rolls. Use reserved juice for dipping.
PER SERVING
Calories- 373
Fat- 7.5 g
Cholesterol- 91 mg
Sodium- 979 mg
You can also use an Au Jus packet. It contains 5 calories, no fat and only 270 mg of sodium. I found that this was a bit healthier so I will be using this method.
~~~~ I also added some fat free cream cheese, some onions and mushrooms to make Phili's and it was delicious!!!~~~~~~
Here is a good dessert also-- very healthy. and yummy!
Cheesecake Brownie

_______________________
Ingredients:
One box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Reduced Sugar Cake Mix, Devil's Food
One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin
6 oz. fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
1 tsp. Coffee-mate Fat Free or Sugar Free French Vanilla powdered creamer, dissolved in 2 tbsp. warm water
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin. Stir until completely blended (the mixture will remain very thick). Spread batter into a large baking pan (about 9" X 13") sprayed with nonstick spray, and set aside. Combine softened cream cheese with Splenda, Coffee-mate mixture, and vanilla extract. Using a whisk, mix vigorously until completely blended, smooth and lump-free. Spoon cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter, and use a knife to swirl it in. (Don't worry if your swirl isn't perfect -- your brownies will taste delicious no matter what!) Place pan in the oven, and bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool, and then cut into 16 pieces. MAKES 16 SERVINGS
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Calories: 133
Fat: 2g
Sodium: 312mg
Carbs: 29g
Fiber: 1.5g
Sugars: 8g
Protein: 3g






2 comments:
Good Job!
Way to go! I am also very impressed with your golfing, er ball hitting skills! :)
I also love the daily blogging ideas that you have! How do I get those cause I would sooo do it!
I think lunch is calling us by the way!!!
Post a Comment