CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome Little One

I want to welcome the newest member of our family

Braxton Adam Pruitt
June 20th, 2008
9:14 am 8lb 7oz 19 1/2" long

We are so excited to meet him. We are glad that he came into this world without any complications.

Congrats to the Mom and Dad (Hayden and Brent)
They are going to make such good parents.
We love you all XOXOXO

3 comments:

SANDY said...

CONGRATS TO HAYDEN!!! IT JUST CRAZY TO THINK OF LITTLE HAYDEN NOW A MOM!!!

katie said...

What a cute way that you posted your rodeo pics! It looked like you had a good one....

Hayden and Brent said...

Hi Leesa! Thanks for the cute message on your blog! We can't wait to bring him up to meet you all! I said he looks like me...He sure doesn't! He did at first and thats all his daddy could/can see...But I see his dad when I look at him and so does every one else! He is so stinking cute! Im trying to get my other pictures to download so I can send you more! Love you! Talk to you soon!