I don't know how many of you know this, but I love UFC Fighting. I love to watch a good, fair, decent fight. Well Last night was a good night for a fight. I have my faves and my NOT so faves. Well it just happened that one of each was fighting last night. I was so excited. So we ordered the fights and invited a few friends to come over to watch. It is starting to become a ritual at our house now. Jon says,"we are gonna order them regardless, so why not share it with you r buddies?"
Everyone brought yummies. And I don;t mean your average yummies. We had Buffalo wing dip, Artichoke dip, Shrimp, Jalapeno Poppers, little weenies, and tonz more. We did not go hungry.
So here is how our night went,

BJ went on to be Sean Sherk! (great fight BTW!!)

TITO loses to Machida!(he's the one on the ground) Yeah! He is not one of my faves. He says this is his last fight and that he is going to retire a while-- Maybe?? Maybe Not??

Then there was this fight! Wow! Silva vs. Jardine.
Both of these guys are good fighters. I like both of them. Well the fight only last 36 seconds. It was CRAZY!!
Silva (black hat) took Jardine (no hat) down and I was waiting to see little birdies start flying in circles above his head. I don't even think they got a picture of it because the fight was so short!
Later, after the hoopla was over and it was just the after fights, the girls took off and did a little dancin! One of my other obsessions. I love to dance because it is such a good workout! We go to dance, not for anything else. We even have a system for those UNWANTED visitors! It is like a LOSER REPELLENT! I don't know how some guys can have the nerve (or something else) to come into a group of girls and start dancing with them. I mean "HELLO! WERE YOU INVITED HERE?" We thought that the club would be a little empty due to the holiday weekend, but I don't think a lot of people got the memo, so the place was PACKED! I ran into one of my old friends from high school named Jason Allguire. We sat and talked about old times and who we've seen, and who's stripping in Vegas and is married to a nasty guy (JAYNE). It is always fun to hear that people who made your life h*ll in school didn't turn out to great. KARMA's a b**ch!
It was a fun night with my girls. After we left, we had to earn back all of those calories that we had just burned off and we stoped at Sconecutter. This is sort of a ritual for us now. They have YUMMY fries and ranch.
I just want to tell my "girlies" that I love em. Thanks for a fun night!
(oh the best part of the night is I came home to a clean house!!!) Thanks Sweety! xoxoxo






0 comments:
Post a Comment