Blow out your candles!

Sydnie and Brekyn playing Dance Dance! They were good!
This is a sad day for me! My baby girl just turned 12 today. That means we are getting older. I cannot believe how big she is getting. I am so proud of the girl that she is growing up to be. She is so smart and creative! We are so lucky to have her in our family!
Our friends Dave and Amy and their boys came down from Heber, and Jeff and Tara and Starli and we all took Sydnie up to the District to lunch at Red Robin and then to see Narnia. It was a good movie. Later that night, Grandma and Grandpa Holland, and Papa and N ana came over and we all had cake and ice cream (well they were togetheralready). Sydnie got to open her presents from everybody. She got some nice gifts. She is going to have asleep over with the girls in a couple of weeks when the summer comes. All in all it was a good day.
Happy Birthday Cee Cee!!






2 comments:
HEY LEESA THAT IS SO CRAZY THAT SYDNIE IS 12! I REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS JUST A BABY! I GUESS I DIDNT REALIZE HER AND JETT ARE SO CLOSE IN AGE! WELL TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IM SURE SHE PROBABLY DOESNT REMEMBER ME!
Wow! that is crazy that you have a daughter that is that old! Happy Birthday Sydnie! I know that you don't know me but I am one of many scrappers who loves to scrap and laugh with your mom!!
Post a Comment