
I was honored to be a part of the wedding for Kelly and Boden this last weekend. It turned out awesome. Our family is so lucky to be getting a guy like Boden. He is such a sweetheart and I know he is going to take good care of our Kelly. He wrote her a poem and I could not hold back the tears! They are both lucky to have found each other so soon in life. It gives them longer to be together. We all had so much fun dancing and hanging out and the food was delish! They had a choco fountain and all the goodies to dip in it--the marshmellows were the best (well and the bananas too) It was fun to see Kelly getting married and remembering that she was MY flower girl at my wedding almost 13 years ago. It did make me feel old though.
I just want to tell them both that we love them very much and Boden....I am glad that you are in our family now. We may be a little kooky, but we sure do have a lot of love to give. 333's to you two!






0 comments:
Post a Comment