CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~Memory Tuesday~

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU "GREW UP?" DID YOU BECOME THAT?

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be an Architect. When I was young and most kids were coloring big pictures of their favorite character, I was drawing house plans. My mom would buy me graph paper and I would go to town. I loved to draw different types of houses and then draw where the furniture would go.
When I was in high school, I took drafting and Cad classes. I did awesome! Then it was off to college to pursue my career. Well life happened and I met Jon. That is where the dream paused. I say paused because I still have all the intentions to go back to school and become what I always wanted to be. Jon says we would make a good team becasue with his building experience and the experience he has spent with the shotty work architects can do, he can give me input!
One day.......

1 comments:

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

oh i bet you'd be so good at that! I'll call ya when we're ready to build our house!! so really, don't give up on that!!