CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

ATTENTION TWILIGHT FANS!!!

I just found this little teaser clip about "Twilight" the movie coming out in December-- I am so excited! I want to get a big group and go see it! Who's in?????
It is amazing how they can portray the characters exactly how they looked in my mind! WOW!

(push pause on my music player to hear the sound)


3 comments:

Amy said...

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I am so IN!!!!!!

SANDY said...

HEY LEESA THE 4TH BOOK COMES OUT ON AUGUST 2!!!! I CANT WAIT! IM SO GLAD WE ARE KEPPING IN TOUCH TOO!! WE WILL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SOME TIME AND GO TO LUNCH OR SOMETHING AND CATCH UP! I KNOW I DONT WANT TO START THE 3RD ONE EITHER CUZ OF HOW IT MIGHT END AND THEN I WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER TO READ THE 4TH ONE! IM GOING TO PRE ORDER IT SO I CAN MAKE SURE THAT I GET IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT! CUZ I WILL BE TICKED IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER THEN I HAVE TO! I HAVENT WATCH THE TRAILOR! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE PEOPLE LOOKING LIKE HOW I PICTURED THEM TO LOOK! I GLAD SO IT MAKES THE MOVIE SO MUCH MORE EXCITING!YEAH YEAH! I CANT WAIT!

Emilie said...

I can't wait for the new book in the Twilight series or for the movie!! She had a new book come out on May 8th called "The Host" I wonder if it is any good. You can read a chapter of it on her website www.stepheniemeyer.com Take a look!