CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mrs. Coffman!


I just wanted to wish Brekyn's teacher, Mrs. Coffman, Happy Birthday! She is such a wonderful teacher and such a sweet friend. Brekyn has really loved being in her class and I have loved being her room mom.
We are going to miss you this summer but we will keep in touch through blogs!!
We hope you have a good day!

PS. I hope you enjoy your "feet stuff" Brekyn told me, "Mom, Mrs Coffmans birthday is this Saturday and I want to get something for her feet cause they always hurt" I asked her "How do you know that??" Then she replied "cause she always takes her shoes off" Like DUH MOM! So I hope you can sit down, get off your feet, and relax a bit!

1 comments:

Megan C. said...

Leesa - Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I really appreciate you and all that you do. I have LOVED having Brekyn in my class and will miss her this summer! And I will be using the feet stuff for sure. I didn't even realize I've been taking my shoes off a lot, but kids notice more than we do most of the time.
See you Wednesday! Let me know if there's anything I need to do!
Megan