I got this from one of my friends and I thought I was going to die laughing! Check it out!
You can yearbook yourself at www.yearbookyourself.com
I have my own little world, but it's ok- they know me here.
I got this from one of my friends and I thought I was going to die laughing! Check it out!
You can yearbook yourself at www.yearbookyourself.com
5 comments:
WOW... I mean.. WOW.... that cracked me up. What really stunned me is that in some of those pictures.... You looked like people I went to school with....... I FEEL OLD!!!.....
OH MAN THAT IS TOO FUNNY! IM GOING TO HAVE TO DO THAT! THE PICS OF JON WERE SO DANG FUNNY! THE ONE OF JON FROM THE 60'S I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! TO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HEY BY THE WAY TELL NANA LOVE TO DO SOME BLOGGING! I ALWAYS CHECK HER PAGE TO SEE IF SHES DONE ANYTHING AND EVERY TIME IM DISAPPOINTED! TELL HER TO GET WITH IT! LOL!
hey girl!! i went private so i need to get your email address so that i can send you an invite. send it to katie242424@hotmail.com
hope things are going good...one day at a time and this post is hilarious!
Ok that is fricken funny stuff. The 80's were a major flop!!
Post a Comment