CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

I got a job!! (well kinda)


I am so exstatic because I kinda have have a job! I am teaching classes at Roberts in Af now. I will be doing pages and projects twice a month. I am a little nervous but so super excited! My first class will be Thursday October 16th from 3:30-5 pm. I will be teaching every 1st and 3rd Thursday (sometimes it will vary) I am ready to get back in the saddle and talk to adults for a while. It will be good for me to get out there adn get back into the game of scrappin! So come sign up for my classes! Here is a preview of my first class (Boo paper bag album)

4 comments:

SANDY said...

CONGRATS! THAT SOUNDS SO FUN! THAT BOO ALBUM LOOKS SO CUTE! I WILL HAVE TO COME CHECK IT OUT!

katie said...

i am so excited to take your classes again!!!! finally...someone's pages that i trust :)

congrats!

Unknown said...

Thursday the 16th hu? Hmmm I will check my schedule. I am proud of you. You have so much talent it is a shame that you keep it all bottled up and not share it with the rest of the world :) I know you will do great! I am sure Roberts is so glad to have you. Your classes will be sold out every time. So for all of you out there watch out for a redheaded woman, cause remember it is first come first serve (snicker)

Ashley Mullen said...

That sounds fun. I lvoe fun jobs! I wish I was in Utah and I would come to some.