
How do you eat an OREO?
So this is a big debate in our house. Jon is strictly a Double Stuffed kinda guy. He loves feeling that big chunk of vanilla flavored shortening coat along the top of his mouth. He doesn't open them and lick the cream, he likes to eat them whole. The only time he pulls them apart is if they are just your regular run of the mill, single layer Oreo's. Then he has to take two of them and smash them together so he can have it doubled. Really? He wastes more of the cookie part and that is my fave. I am so a regular single stuffed Oreo kinda girl. The less of that white lard in the middle of my precious chocolate cookies the better. Now I would like to say I am a dipper, but there is something about soggy chocolate wafers that grosses me out. Now my absolute favorite has the be the mini ones. They have the perfect ratio of pure fat and crunchy cookie. Plus I feel like I can eat more of them because they are mini-- I know, there is that dream world I sometimes live in.
Honestly it has been so long since I have eaten actual Oreo. I really have been trying to eat better, but thanks to this little blog post, I am gonna have to get me some and SOON!!






1 comments:
The baptism was great and her dress was so pretty! It was great to see you guys, we will have to have you come visit us at our new house!
Post a Comment