CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My New Guilty Pleasure


OMG! I have a new guilty pleasure. Yes I am a complete and udder DORK!! I don't know how many of you were raised in the 90's, but one of the things I absolutely loved when I was a teenager, was watching "Beverly Hills 90210" . I was such a Kelly/Dylan fan and watched the WHOLE series from premiere to finale! Well now there's a NEW 90210 and I was a little skeptical about it. I had heard a little hype about it and that some of the old characters were going to be on there and it perked my interest a little more. So Tuesday night I DVR'ed the Series premiere and watched it this morning. I really wasn't into a "remake" but is wasn't that at all. It actually turned out to be pretty good. It may be my "new" show!! I love all of the juicy new characters and how they incorparated them in to the old.
So my question to all of you is how many of you out there caught this show and if you did, what were your feelings about it? Did you like it?? Did you not??
If you didn't watch it, would you ever watch it?

Just wondering what kind of shows my peeps are watching????

5 comments:

SANDY said...

YES IM GUILTY TOO! I HAD TO CHECK IT OUT! I TO WAS A HUGE 90210 FAN AND DIDNT MISS ANY OF THEM! SO I HAD TO DVR THIS NEW LITTLE SEIRES TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE! I LIKED IT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD! SO I THINK IT WILL ALSO BE ONE OF MY NEW SHOWS THAT JEFF HATES! THANK GOD WE HAVE MORE THEN ONE TV! HAHAHA! HEY I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU WE ARE GOING ON A BIG RIDE AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER YOU AND JON SHOULD CHECK INTO RENTING A BIKE!

Unknown said...

crap, I wanted to watch that but missed it. I too am a little sceptical how can they bring back 90210? I will have to catch next weeks episode.

Megan C. said...

Totally into it. Loved the original and have the seasons on DVD, so I had to check out the new one. I think it's great that they brought back some of the old characters. I was wondering - do you think Kelly's little boy is Dylan's or Brandon's? I'm a nerd!

katie said...

ok...so i was a huge fan of the original but not so much this one...but it looks like i need to watch it again because maybe i didn't watch it with the right attitude. ask me again next week and i'll give you my thoughts :)

Leesa said...

I was wondering the same thing about Kelly's son. Brenda seemed to want to see him so maybe it's Brandons????? We'll have to see!