Me and my Mimi! I have known this girl for 15 years. We have been there and back SOOO many times. She has seen me at my best and she has also seen me at my worst. All friendships have trials and tribulations and we have certainly had our share as well. But as with great friendships, we over came them. It took us a little while to find our way back this last time, but we did, and I know that we both learned so much from it. I will love this girl til the day I die no matter what happens. Our families are also very close and that is truly special. Jon and Dave are like the Grumpy Old Men. It is funny to watch them together. And our kids have grown up with each other so they feel like brothers and sisters. I love her family just like they were my own.
I know that this friendship is special, and I am glad to have her back in my life. We picked up right where we left off. But I think we will both cherish it a little more now. I know I do. I love ya Mimi!
(Plus she has tooo many of my secrets!)
1 comments:
Yes! I will cherish our time together and never take it for granted again. LOVE YOU!!
Should we seal it with blood?? LOL
Post a Comment