CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

~35 of 365~

Awe the great nights where we can feel young again!! Tonight we went and watched the girls put on an amazing performance, watched the boys team play with all their hearts (and still lose) and then the adults went and played a little bowling and Laser Tag!!! I love that feeling of not having a care in the world (even if it is for just a few hours) Jon and I went with Scottie and Lisa down to Jack and Jill bowling lanes where they have this awesome deal for all you can bowl and laser tag for $20! SWEET! So after a couple games of bowling, where I might add that Lisa kicked our TRASH, we went over and played us some Laser tag where I literally got my trash kicked. Jon and I were sneaking up on each other and I went to run around the wall and he decided to do the same thing at the same time! Not a pretty picture when I get smacked square in the mouth with Jon's gun! He won that round. It was a good night. I love hanging out with friends.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Invite us next time.... SHEESH!!!

Anonymous said...

I need to see if i really suck or if it was my pregnancy throwing me off.