It was soooo good to go to lunch with one of my oldest friends Tracy. We have been friends since High School. Im not even sure how we met but we have shared a lot of laughs and tears together. One of my best memories of her is when I was pregnant with Brekyn, and she lived across the country in North Carolina. I was at my baby shower and she had sent me a video message and I was sitting there in tears watching because I missed my friend. I wanted her here to celebrate this special time with me. When the movie was almost done, I turned around to her standing there! I was so suprised! As like with any friend, we have had our ups and downs, and I am glad we are back. We sat here and talked for 3 hours and we werent done! We had laughs and tears and we could have talked for 3 more! I love this girl and I want her to know I will always be here for her.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment