CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~39 of 365~

I want to wish my sweet grandma a Happy Birthday! She turned 81 today! I love her so much and I have so many good memories with her. One of my favorite memories is when I was a kid, she would make me hors d'oeuvre . She would put cottage cheese on Ritz crackers and sprinkle them with Paprika. I thought I very proper eating fancy foods! Another one of my favorite memories was sitting and watching Jeopardy with her. She always knew the answers. I swear she is the smartest woman I know. I always told her she would be one of my lifelines! I love you Grma!

1 comments:

SANDY said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY! I REMEMBER EATING THOSE ALL THE TIME!!! I MISS HER ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE SEEN HER AND YOUR GRANDPA. I HOPE THEY ARE BOTH DOING WELL.