CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

~42 of 365~

Wow my little girl is growing up. Tonight she went to her first high school dance with her bf Anthony. It wasnt the ideal situation of the Mom having to take them and pick them up, but she did have a good time. It seems like only yesterday that she hopped on the bus for her first day of kindergarten, now she is a freshman in high school and liking boys! What happened to the day that boys had cooties and I told her if she kissed any boys we would have to go get her the cootie shot. She hates shots, so I know she was so scared. Now I have to tell her that if she does bad stuff with a boy, I will send her to a nunery!

0 comments: