CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

~57 of 365~

I found it~ I thought I had lost it, but I found it right where I left it. So glad the Amy helped me find it too! It has been almost a year since I had last scrap booked and I totally forgot how to do it. I was nervous thinking that I was going to sit down and my brain was going to be some kind of empty hole! I must have had some creativity stored up because it all came back to me like clockwork. I had so many things racing through mind and not enough time to do it all. This will definitely have to be a new (well old) things for me! I forgot how much I loved scrapbooking. I lost the love for it when I started getting paid for it. It seemed that the only time I was scrapbooking, was for a class or someone else. I want to make sure I take my ME time. Thanks Amy for a great day!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Wahoooooo!! SO glad you are back in the game! Can't wait to go again! Love your guts!