CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

~22 of 365~

I found my new love... LAZERTAG!!! We went out tonight with Scotty and Lisa. We had been cooped up all day and we needed to run away. So we ran to Jack and Jill's in Lehi and got the all you can bowl and lazertag special! We bowled about 3 games, then went in and played a round of lazertag. It was only us 4 and we set it up for a free for all. The war was ON! I ended up winning the grand prize but Lisa trashed all of us at bowling! She was on FIRE! They have some fun contests that they do and I ended up winning one. We had to lay on the floor and roll our ball. The person that got the most pins down got a free shake!!! BINGO! It was a lot of fun and I needed a fun night out to get my mind off of things!


1 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds like fun! I love Jack and Jills. I didn't know they did contests like that.
We went and played laser tag with the boys one time and it was hilarious!