CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~5 of 365~

Gotta love basketball season. Well today I went to watch Sydnie cheer for the Rockwell High School Varsity basketball team. I would have never imagined that my daughter would grow up to be a on eof those girls called a cheerleader but she breaks the stereotype of the ditzy, dumb, rude, stuck up, slutty girls that we all hated in high school. She is a straight A student, she is one of those type of girls that wants everyone to feel liked, and she has really good morals. She even refused to do a sexually provocative cheer because it wasnt what she standed for. She makes me proud.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job at raising her! She is a sweet girl.

I gotta come watch her one of these nights!

Leesa said...

sorry I kinda like to brag a little about her. I am just kinda proud! I mean look what she came from and look how she turned out!!