CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

~7 of 365~

Today when I took Tukar to school, instead of going to work out... I snuck away in my car and read my new book Awakened for 2 solid hours! It felt great to have that much time completely silent! I got to chapter 11 and fell right back in love with the characters from this series. I almost don't want to finish because the next one doesn't come out til November!
Later we grabbed our mugs and headed to the District to see the movie True Grit with Dave and Amy. We grabbed some food and the ultimate necessity popcorn and headed in to find our seats. It was a great movie. I wish it would have ended a little better... maybe your typical Hollywood Ending... but it was a fantastic show. Who thought you would laugh so much during a western?? And Matt Damon as a cowboy?? Whooda Thunk! Good flick though!

(that is sooo not us in this pic)

0 comments: