Dang you Kelly and Boden. You got us suckered into the Wii so we had to go get one. We went over to our cousins house between the wedding and the reception and bowled a couple of games. I had never played before. Can I just tell you nice folks out there how stinkin FUN this thing is. I know some of you have one and know what I am talking about. And WOW!! What a work out!!! My arms are KILLING ME!!
Jon went looking for one on Sunday, and NO LUCK!! He was kinda bummed. So we started looking on EBAY and found an awesome deal. After a bidding war, we won. A few days later it arrived in the mail and we hooked that sucker up on the spot! The girls kick butt at it too. Tukar even tries to play. The boxing is so my fave. And like I said, what a work out. Jon and I battled it out and I totally came at him with a TKO!!
I would seriously recommend one of these maybe for under the tree this year if you don't have one. I want to get the Wii Fit now-- does anyone have it and what do you think about it?? I need some more info. Let me know!






4 comments:
We have the Wii too! Our girls love to play it, and well Sky and I do too! My brother and sister in law have Wii fit and they love it. I would like to get one, so if you get it soon, let me know what you think!
Haha AWESOME!! It's waaaay fun. I should've warned you that your arms were gonna kill the first time you played it!!
Oh man...I am so jealous! I am SOOO having withdrawls from playing! Plus I just miss being up there and seeing you guys! Love you tons and LOVE the pictures of us from our California trip and also the picture of my cute little family! Love you tons! 3s XOXOXO
Never played. Probably a good thing! haha
Post a Comment