So it was recently my friend Leslie's birthday and she has been dealing with so much lately. The day after her birthday, she took her nursing state boards and passed with flying colors. She is now an RN. This means a new beginning for her and her family. I am so proud of her. She has been working her butt off for this.
She has been going to school so much, working a full time job, and managing her family. This left very little time for herself. (no offense Lester!!) She had been talking about getting a new hair style once she passed, so for her birthday, I did just that for her. I took her and got her a new look! She has always had long hair. Well she took that big leap of faith today and CHOPPED it all off. She looks so good. She even said it was like a huge weight off of her shoulders (literally because this girl has a TON of hair!)
Here are some before and after pics! Personally I think it works so good on her! I think she lost 10 pounds and at least 5 years! You go Girl!! Totally love you!






0 comments:
Post a Comment