Mom, you are a wonderful mother and Nana. My kids are so blessed to have you and we all love you very much. You have always been there for us and supported us. When I was a child, you always loved me and supported me even when I made stupid choices. You taught me to always see the best in people and to not judge. You showed me that anything is possible and to always strive to do my best. You taught me to be creative. You made me who I am and I Thank You for that.
You are such a loving person and so accepting. You are strong willed and strong minded and I have learned to be the kind of person that doesn't let people walk on me. You also taught me to be a good friend, wife and mother.
I thank you for taking care of my grandparents, my kids, my husband and me. You really did a good job with me. Even with all of the trials and tribulations that came along with that. I understand now what it took to raise me and everything you had to give up for me so that I could have the best life you could give me. I wouldn't change anything. I cherish all of the memories that we have together. Good times and bad.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and always remember that you are loved.
Here are some things that happened the year you were born........Good ole 1955
- Dwight Eisenhower is president of the US
- Hurricane "Diane" claims 184 lives form North Carolina to New England
- Rosa Parks refuses to give up her bus seat, which leads to bus segregation being declared unconstitutional
- Dr. Jonas Salk discovers a vaccine for polio
- The Scrabble board game debuts
- Disneyland opens in Anaheim, California
- Kevin Costner, John Grisham, Arsenio Hall, Steve Jobs, and Billy Bob Thornton are born
- Charlie Parker, Albert Einstein, and James Dean die
- Brooklyn Dodgers win the World SeriesCleveland Browns win the NFL champion ship
- Detroit Red Wings win the Stanley Cup
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov is published






2 comments:
TELL YOUR MAMA I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday MOM!!!!! You are the best! I'm sure Leesa hates sharing you, sucks for you Lee! but you have always been my 2nd mom (the more understanding one ha ha) I love you!
Post a Comment