Brekyn played her first soccer game for the season. She did such an awesome job. Her team is called the
Dragons. She got t

o play goalie and she rocked! A coup
le slipped past her but it wasn't all on her. I was very proud of her! It is nice to have her play and actually get into it. The first time she ever played, she was young and didn't really pay attention. So this year she was really excited to play because she understood the game a little better. I can't wait to see her grow this season.
Sydnie played her first fast pitch softball game tonight. She did awesome! Her whole team did awesome. They are called the
Blue Monkey's. This is the first year that our city has had girls softball and it is really exciting. We didn't have too many girls sign up (poor advertising) so there are only two teams. It is still a lot of fun though. The age spa

n is pretty wide. We have girls from age 8 to 12. All the girls have showed good sportsmanship and they all help each other. I am really excited to see how the season goes. (and Yes that is Jon in there playing catcher. Somehow the catchers mask got misplaced, so not only did Jon play umpire, he had to catch too)
I have really gotten into
Sydnie playing. I can actually help her out. I played for a couple of years so I kinda know the basics. Not that I am the best person to get coaching from, but I have helped out a little.
0 comments:
Post a Comment