Today is the day! The first day of school. It is such a bittersweet day for me. I am so excited for my girls to go to school, but at the same time I am going to miss them. The first day of school means that I have to accept that they are getting older. And it is even harder when your oldest is going into JUNIOR HIGH!! AAAHHHH I really am getting old.

Brekyn is going into 3rd grade at Pony Express Elementary. Her teacher is Mrs. Spencer. It is kinda funny because Jon golfs with her husband all the time and we didn't even know it. She is also having a new experience. They built a new elementary and split the boundaries so some of the friends that she has had will not be there but there are a lot of new kids that she will get to meet and make new friends. She has also been very excited. She is also growing up way too quick.

I am very proud of both of both of them . I think they are both so smart and nice and they should have no problems making new friends. I wish the best for both of them. It is kind of weird with them in different schools. But this gives them both an opportunity to become their own selves and develop their individuality.
Sydnie was so excited this morning. She is starting a whole new chapter in her life and she was a bit scared. To tell you the truth, I was to. She is not only starting a new year, but she is starting in a new school with new kids. She is going to the Rockwell Charter Junior High and High school. They have 7th through 12 grade all at the same school but it is separated. I know she will be ok. She has so much more potential at this school. She has been showing a very mature side to her lately. She is growing up right before our eyes. I
I am very proud of both of both of them . I think they are both so smart and nice and they should have no problems making new friends. I wish the best for both of them. It is kind of weird with them in different schools. But this gives them both an opportunity to become their own selves and develop their individuality.
Have a good day girls!






2 comments:
HEY LEE NO JEFF DOESN'T HAVE HIS OWN BIKE YET! HE WANTS ONE BUT HE'S TRYNG TO FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE HE WANTS IT CHANGES FROM WEEK TO WEEK! BUT HE GETS TO TAKE BIKES HOME EVERY NIGHT SO THAT'S WHY HE ALWAYS HAS A BIKE TO RIDE! I WAS READING YOUR NEW POST ABOUT YOUR GIRLS! I DIDNT REALIZE THAT BREKYN IS THE SAME AGE AS B (BRAXTON)! B IS ALSO GOING INTO 3RD GRADE! JETT WILL BE GOING INTO JUNIOR HIGH NEXT YEAR! I AM VERY NERVOUS OF EVEN THE THOUGHT! I KNOW HE WILL DO FINE BUT IT'S JUST A BIG STEP! SO IM JUST GOING TO RUN WITH THE THOUGHT THAT HE IS STILL IN ELEMENTRY THIS YEAR! LOL! MY KIDS DONT START UNTIL WEDNESDAY! IM KINDA SAD THAT SUMMER IS OVER! BUT IN A WAY ITS NICE THAT I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO ALL THE FIGHTING!HAHAHA! TELL YOUR GIRLS GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE THEY HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY IN THEIR NEW SCHOOLS!
oh wow. soon shes going to be wearing make up and going out with boys and wanting to get piercings in odd places...
haha just kidding! i should be trying to make you feel better, not worse!!
Post a Comment