Well it was that time again for me to RUN AWAY! Twicw a year I run away with my friends to the Memory Box Scrapbook retreat in Altamont. It is so much fun. We scrapbook for 3 days straight. So I went to pick up Tara and we headed up to Midway to pick up Amy and Malinda. After spending a few bucks at the store getting the last of pur goodies, we took off. When we got there, were welcomed with a bunch of FREE goodies and we settled in. Then it was aff to work. Don't think it was all work and no play though. We all managed to work in a little dancin (thanks to Midge and Madge), and sweatin, gigglin, a little hot tubbin, and a whole lot of FUN!! We all hung out and chatted. I did get some stuff done. I finished 2 mini albums, 15 layouts, and 5 classes. We also ate like kings. And Thank goodness that we did not run out of Diet coke this time! It was scary last time. I am so glad that I have friends that enjoy the same things as I do so we can spend this time together. Plus I get make so many new friends too. I cannot wait til October so I can run away again!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment