CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Get to know me

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name is Lee after my Great great something or other grandpa Gen Robert E Lee and my middle name (LoRaine)is after my grandmother and great grandmother

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday-- I had a pity party for myself

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey (like Thanksgiving leftovers kind)

5. IF YOU WERE SOMEBODY ELSE, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so.

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? what is that?

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

8. WOULD YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMP? NO but I have done the swing and parasailed and they were pretty fun!

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms but my OCD kicks in when I eat them. I have an order I have to eat them in. I know-- WEIRD!!

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Willed and Minded but not physically

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Spumoni

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their attitude about life

14. RED OR PINK? Red.

15. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU STRUGGLE WITH ABOUT YOURSELF? Insecurity about my friends and trust. This is something that has developed lately and I am trying to work on it.

16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? bare piggies and my slick jammy pants.

17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? snickerdoodles that Sydnie made

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow. It is a happy color

20. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? my husband after a fire, my husbands armpits (weird I know) and my Grandpa

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Leslie

22. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football for sure. GO PACKERS!!

23. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? blond

24. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? green

25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yeah when I am not wearing my glasses

26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta. a good roll and whipped butter- I am a carb junkie big time.

27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings ----life is scary enough for me

28. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, I HATE THE COLD!! and we have had enough of it now!!!

29. HUGS OR KISSES? depends on who from

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED... Gone Baby Gone and The Brave One

31. FAVORITE DESSERT? CHOCOLATE Anything.

32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? - what's a book??

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I dont have one. I am using a calendar

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Big Give Finale! GO STEVEN!!

35. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my children getting along and their laughs

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? so the Beatles. I listen to them so much that my kids know all the words too. That makes me proud!

37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico or Hawaii-which is further?

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?I can sit backwards. Freakishly weird but kinky!

39. FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- I can't pick a fave I have tooo many. I am what you would call a shoe whore.

40. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION – well I just started my resolution a week and a half ago and so far I am doing good. It was to drink more water and stop ugly habits.

41. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- The Beatles "Strawberry Fields"

42. IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- I would like to say shoes or clothes but I would probably get stuff for the house

43. RANDOM THOUGHT- I need to charge my phones

44. FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN – Well there really isn't anywhere to go in Eagle Mountain but Holiday. I go to get my daily DIET COKE!!!

0 comments: