CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

SO amazing!

Many of you have seen the commercials for the exhibit called "Body Worlds 3" that is at the Leonardo. We knew when it first came that we really wanted to go. So we got a bunch of us and went up today. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The first thing you see when you walk into this dark room is a brightly lit box containing a real human heart. I am in awe of the human body and how it works. My cousin, Hayden, went with us who just graduated from nursing school and she was so helpful in explaining things to me. I cannot describe the things that we saw. Jon and I were totally mesmerized with everything. The most amazing thing was to see how an embryo grows from a tiny seed and into a baby. I wasn't sure if I wanted to take my kids, but after seeing the stuff that we did, and learning so many things, I think it would be a good experience for older children who are on a more mature level to go to.
They don't allow cameras, purses, food, drink, or even chewing gum. I would really recommend this to everyone. It is definitely worth the money though it is pretty inexpensive to go.












3 comments:

katie said...

i've wondered about that?

i am glad that it was cool because sometimes those things can be lame if not put on correctly...

SANDY said...

i TOTALLY WANT TO GO!!! WE ARE PLANNING ON GOING AFTER CHRISTMAS!! I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT IT!! IM EXCITED

Hayden and Brent said...

This was so amazing! Thanks for taking me and letting me share my knowledge with you guys! It was fun!