CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Potty Training ????


So this has been a little difficult to me. I am not sure how to do it. I know this is my third but the other 2 were potty trained while we were on a vaycay, so I am lost. Plus a boy?? totally loses me. Tukar gets the basic concept, he knows how to do it, it is just teaching him WHEN to do it that I am having a hard time with. Any help or suggestions from you moms out there that have done this before??

5 comments:

Raelyn Austin said...

I am sorry to say this but boys are HARD!!!! Good luck! Let me know your secret, I tried everything with Karson. I am hoping Kage will be easier!!!!

SANDY said...

I HAVE TO FIRST SAY I FEEL FOR YOU POTTY TRAINING, TO ME IS THE WORST PART OF PARENTING!!! PROBABLY BECAUSE I HAD TWO BOYS RIGHT OFF THE BAT! BOYS ARE VERY VERY HARD!!!! ABBIE WAS SO DANG EASY SHE PRETTY MUCH TRAINED HER SELF! SHE JUST SAID ONE DAY "I DONT WANT TO WEAR DIAPERS ANYMORE"! AND SHE HASNT IT WAS CRAZY! MY BOYS LOVED LITTLE TARGETS I WOULD PUT IN THE TOILET SO THEY COULD AIM AT THEM! IT MAKES IT LIKE A GAME! I THINK I GOT MY TARGETS AT KIDS R US BUT CHERRIOS WORK TOO! OF COURSE A STICKER BOARD TOO SO THEY CAN PUT A STICKER UP EVERY TIME THEY PEE OR POO! IF THEY PEE SO MANY TIMES IN A ROW WITHOUT AN ACCIDENT THEY GET A COOL TREAT! WHEN THEY WENT POO POO I WOULD GIVE THEM SOMETHING REALLY COOL BECAUSE BOTH MY BOYS HAD A HARD TIME WITH POO! HOPE I HELPED YOU A LITTLE ALL I CAN REALLY SAY IS GOOD LUCK AND HOPE HE CATCHES ON FAST!!:)

Just me... said...

Don't even think of going on vacation again.... I did your girls but I have no idea how to train a boy. I was little when Grandma trained Brent and Tracy was trained when we got him. So... all I can say is GOOD LUCK and you'll have to tell me what you are doing so I can keep it consistent when he is at my house. Love you angel bug

katie said...

sorry!!!! carter just did it and don't even think that there were not some "spraying" episodes!!!!
good luck and pooooey for you!?!?!?

just laugh as you are cleaning up the pee stained floors...there's my advice:)

Lisa said...

Gavin just decided one day that he wasn't wearing diapers anymore because they itched him. He did good and didn't have accidents until Wyatt was born and now we have bed wetting sometimes so I dont' know what to say. He was 2 1/2 and potty trained himself but they reverted. Wyatt has starting going on his own. I am just letting him do his thing and maybe he will do it on his own too. GOOD LUCK@@@