After some debating and some wise words from friends, I have decided to make this blog private. It is for our familys protection as well as yours. I would love if you want to keep up with our family so let me know if you would like to be added to our list of pals.
We love you all and hope things are doing good for you and your family!
Please email me or leave a comment here! We have had some weird things happen with our computer lately including a hacker into Jon's email account who sent out a message form him stating he was in Great Brittain and needed $$ to get home. We contacted Yahoo and got things resolved but it is still scary.
I will however keep my scrapbooking blog open with all of the info for my upcoming classes at Roberts so check that out also!
I also am trying to update my calendar with everyones bdays so please let me know that also.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I think I am going private too! To be on the safe side!
I will be up on the 13th...Thursday! Yay!
Hey Leesa - I would love to keep up with your blog. My email is mstrong524 at sbcglobal dot net. Sorry to spell it all out, but you gotta prevent those hackers and spammers!
That's scary about the email! I would like to be able to still check out your blog! Your kids are so cute! BTW, this is Heather from creative garden..and I was in your ward before it just split. headdamarie@digis.net
keep me in your loop...
...GO BYU!
I am so slow...I have finally figured out where I "know" you---from that saratogo springs scrapbook store! Creative Garden? Creating Garden? And I was almost going to teach at Roberts. Chantelle asked me, and I couldn't work it into my life.
Anyway...Hello!
I have debated about going private myself...
hey, we are going private too as soon as I get around to it. our email is salmullen@yahoo.com
bday- may 11
I'd like to be able to keep in touch withy ou via your blog. so please add me :)
Of course add me in there baby girl. Love, mom
emiliehadlodck@gmail.com :)
Post a Comment