CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~Thankful~

At this Thanksgiving time, it is a time to ponder on what we are truly thankful for. I have been thinking a lot about what is important in my life.


(the mushy)
1. A wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and accepts me, my flaws, my strengths and everything about me. I feel so loved by him and I cherish him with all of my heart. He is such a hard worker and a wonderful provider for our family.
2. Awesome kids who are healthy and so smart.
3. A fabulous daughter who has a good head on her shoulders who knows what she wants in life. She has a tender heart and is becoming one of my best friends that I can talk to about things.
4. Another fabulous daughter who has her own mind and is set in her ways. She strives to be better everyday and loves and accepts people for who they are.
5. A rambunctious son who always keeps me on my toes. He is such a loving and caring person and I cannot wait to see the person he grows up to be. I sit and watch him learn everyday and he can always make me laugh.
6. My mom who is always there for me to talk to and give me the advise I need to get through any problem that I am having.
7. A loving extended family that we can share our triumphs and trials with.
8. A caring and strong grandfather who has always been an inspiration to me. I admire him so much for the person he is and how much he cares about others.
9. Honest true friends that are there for me to talk to and don't judge me. True friends that I can always rely and that tell me the truth. Friends who don't stab you in the back and that I can sit back and laugh with.
10. A warm and beautiful home and a comfortable bed that I can spend my time in.
11. A reliable car that I can feel safe in.
12. A healthy body with a tender heart that helps me everyday. Working eyes that can watch my children grow, and ears that I can hear them laugh.
13. My mind and creativity
14. My heart that can be so easily broken. I love that I wear my heart on my sleeve.
15. All of the trials that I have encountered in my life (good and bad) They make me who I am and I take the situations I have been in and learn from them.
16. Freedom. I am proud to live in a country that we are free to make our own choices.

(the not so mushy)
17. Diet Coke (this is a must for me)
18. Make-up. Without this, I would scare the smallest of children.
19. Chocolate. This is also a must for me. I am afraid that any diet had no chance with me as long as there is chocolate in this world.
20. TV-- I know superficial, but I love to set my problems aside and watch my shows. I can tune out my busy mind and concentrate on other things.
21. Scrapbooking supplies. This is my out. This is when I can put my creative flow to work and create something that can be enjoyed by others.
22. Music~ It is amazing to me how a certain song can speak right to you and help you deal with the problems in your life.

I sit here and think of so many other things that I am thankful for but the list could go on and on.
The thing that I am most thankful for is a loving Father in Heaven who loves us and is always there to listen to us. He sacrificed himself for us.
I am also thankful for all of you who care enough to check in on our family. We care about each one of you and hope that you can stop and think about everything that you are thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love the Hollands

1 comments:

katie said...

ohhhhh

i like the new pic!

:)