CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

(I've been Tagged!)

I've Been TAGGED
The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you Madge
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:
1) I still sleep with a blankie (my pooh)
2) I am deeply fearful of E.T. (some of you know this though)
3) I have a shoe thing - love em!
4) I am an only child
5) I can't sit indian style (I sit backwards)
6) I am a true blonde

The six people I am tagging are:
Sandy
Megan
Christy
Emilie
Ashley
Katie

2 comments:

Hayden and Brent said...

Hi SiS! I will be up on the 13th! Of November that is!!! So I will see you soon! 3s! XOXOXOXOXO

Megan C. said...

Thanks for the tag! It's up!