
This is a special day for memories because 13 years ago today, I said "I do" to the most amazing man I know. I remember walking down the isle and not being able to look at you in the eyes because I was going to lose it. I remember wiping your tears during "Our Song" and all the memories that follow! Wow. 13 years. We have gone through so much in these past years. We have had heartache, sorrow, joy, ecstasy, and pure happiness. We have faced dissapointment, judgement, approval, and excitement. I am not saying that we don't have don't have our problems, because we certainly do. But we work together and have found ways to resolve them. Be bicker, we pick, and we tease one another all of the time. But we always love each other and respect each other. We married when we were very young and so in love and there wasn't too many people who thought we would make it past a year, and we almost didn't. I want to tell my husband how much I love him and what an amazing husband and father he is. He takes such good care of us and I appreciate everything he does to better our lives. You are such an anchor in this family. (and your pretty easy on the yes too!)We are not togther today for our anniversary but I want you to know that I miss you terribly and I can't wait to see you.
I love you sweety! 333 xoxoxo
9 comments:
that is the cutest picture of you two! so freakin cute!
that is a the best memory that there is huh?!?
Happy Anniversary 13 years that's great. I'm so glad that you got married because I got to benefit by having a little sweetheart in my Kindergarten class.
Lee, Are you trying to make having one cry cause I almost did. That was so sweet. I'm sooo sorry you cant be with Jon today, but just think you get him all to yourself this weekend in good ole Monroe, Utah. Love You Sweetie, Kimmie
I can't believe it has been 13 years already! Congratulations to my favorite "Big sister" and her cute husband! I love you both so much and I am glad that we are family!!!
WAY CUTE PICTURE OF YOU TWO!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to spend some quality time with your honey soon!
Congrats! You guys seem like a great couple, we really should get together some time. I will talk to Sky.
HEY LEE WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR CUTE BACKGROUNDS! ALSO HOW DO YOU NOT LOSE EVERYTHING ON YOUR SIDE BAR LIKE ALL YOUR LINKS AND WIGETS WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR BACKGROUND! I LOSE THEM EVERYTIME I CHANGE MY BACKGROUND! THEN I HAVE TO GO IN AND REDO THEM IT SUCKS!
I remember that day so well. I remember all the days leading up to that day. The day we went to Park City and you announced (jokingly..I think) that you were getting married. And I just asked "When?". I remember hauling that huge lighted sign and the generator up the snowy mountain at Sundance so Jon could ask you "in a special way". I remember seeing you in your dress the first time. I remember finding the poster with Jon that ended up being your vows. I remember having to switch locations and seeing the Sharpe building inside for the first time and meeting with Joanne. I remember John Sharpe struggling to get all of your dress in a shot without getting the brick walls in too.I remember all the work but we never seemed to fight about anything....It all went together so beautifully. I remember watching you dress that morning...I remember the door to the grooms room getting stuck... I remember looking at you from the top of the stairs and the love and eagerness in your eyes to join you life with Jon;s. I remember how beautiful you were and how proud I was of you. I remember walking you down the aisle and having to help you hold your dress up with our clasped hands. I remember the flashbacks to the day you were born and the overwhelming love I have for you. I remember the tenderness as you wiped Jon's tears away. I remember wishing your Uncle Ron was there to see his Sweetie Bug get married...and he was.... I remember the boys tossing the ice sculpture. I remember watching my baby girl ride away in the carriage...and wishing you all the love and luck in the world. And I remember that tough first year and you getting mad at me because I didn't always take your side. I remember finally getting you two to see that you were nicer to your friends than you were to each other and convincing you that you needed to be each other's best friend. And I remember you getting to the point in your marriage when you both started thinking of the other person before thinking of yourself...and I knew that when I am gone...you will be alright. You have turned out to be a wonderful wife and mother and Jon is a wonderful husband and father and a wonderful "son" to me. I love you both so much....I am so glad you stuck out the tough times....decided your marriage was worth fighting to keep intact and I am so grateful for the 3 beautiful grandchildren you two have given me. Thank you.... I love you both so much.....mom
Post a Comment