1. I've come to realize that my hair..
needs to be cut
2. I've come to realize that this weekend...
I will get to see my sweety
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving..
I swear a lot at dumb people
4. I've come to realize that i need...
more patience
5. I've come to realize that ...
my family is the most important thing to me and that they love me no matter what!
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when..
people judge you and say mean things about you that arent true
7. I've come to realize that my state is......
is a pretty good place to live and raise a family
8. I've come to realize that money.....
helps a lot, but doesn't give you everything you need.
9. I've come to realize that certain people...
need to just sit back and shut their mouths
10. I've come to realize that I'll never be...
quiet. I will always have to speak my mind to those that are worth hearing it
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
my sweety! Oh and I have my laminated list also (refer down to earlier post)
12. I've come to realize that my mom...
has taught me a lot and that she will always be there for me.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is....
pretty dang handy!
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
that my honey was leaving me for a few days til I get to go see him.
15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
I was grateful for everything in my life, and some things that I don't.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
that something chocolate sounds really good to me. DANG DIET!
17. I've come to realize that when I get on MY BLOG...
I like to see if people love us enough to have left us a comment
18. I've come to realize that today...
is a good day. My family is well and we are all still alive so it is a good day.
19. I've come to realize that tonight...
I will have to sleep alone.
20. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will..
do it all again
21. I've come to realize that I really want to...
eat chocolate and go to bed
22. I've come to realize that my friends...
disappoint me sometimes, but I still love them.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this...
Anyone I hope!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
so fun going to the fireworks! i could not pull my kids out of the house to go so :(
sorry that your nephew will be leaving cause that's always fun to have a young visitor
and yes...sometimes it sucks to realize a few things but don't let it stop you or get you down.
just a wake up call huh?!?
IM GLAD SO SEE SOMEONE ELSE REPOSTED IT! LOL BY THE WAY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR DATES AND NOTICED THAT TODAY WAS YOUR BIG DAY! I WISH YOU GUYS MANY MANY MORE TO COME!
This was cute! Guess what? We are leaving on Friday to come up!!! We have to go to durango in the morning. Then we will leave rom there! Can't wait to see you and for you all to meet Braxton!!! 3s XOXOXO
Post a Comment