
Well I still do it very often(since any of you who know my mom KNOWS she LOVES to shop)
What I remember most and what has stuck with me for most of my life is my mom teaching me HOW to shop. She taught me how to look for bargains, sales, and sometimes when something is cheaper, it really isn't. The only bad thing is that has made me a little anal. I love the feeling when I am at Smith's and I scan all of my groceries, I wait to the end to run my fresh values card because it is almost orgasmic when the total keeps going down from the savings. I know- cheap thrill. I will go to 3 different stores to get the same thing cheaper. I have been better about that though since the price of gas is more than my mortgage. I have learned then stores to go to and the ones to STAY AWAY FROM!
I thank my mom for teaching me this. I have even taught a few people the little tricks of the trade.
Thanks mom!
(I don't think that sounded right using my mom in the same answer as the word orgasmic-LOL!)






2 comments:
thanks for the great idea! i love thinking about things that i have forgotten...that are hidden away, deep in my brain!
Hi Lee! Braxton is growing like a little weed! I think he is over 10 pounds now! He was 9 lbs 11 oz at our appointment last Tuesday!
We will be up around the 25th as far as I know for now...Brent has another Drs appointment the 24th or 25th...So we will know then when we will be up! I can't wait to show him off and for you all to meet him! Love you tons!
Post a Comment