DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST CRUSH. WHAT WAS THE PERSON LIKE? HOW OLD WERE YOU?
Ok so my first real crush was when I was in 7th grade. I mean real crush! His name was Casey (many of you already know this) Anyway....we sat next to each other in Mr. Lawlor's math clas at OJH. He would sit and make fun of my name and say LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--SA! He would go on and on. It bugged me, but he was talking to me :)We were friends and I liked that. A Lot! I wish he would be more but I would settle for friends.
So around halloween time, my friend Michelle had a halloween party. I dressed up as a pumpkin. We had this costume sitting around from when my mom was a kid and it was this big orange stuffed ball. I put it on with a pair of green tights and was good to go. Well... that was until I saw that Casey showed up. I was mortified. I ran home and changed as fast as I could. Thank goodness it was only a few houses away. Later that night we all played the famous game of truth or dare in our littel club house we made outside in the shed. Casey and I were dared to kiss in the storage closet in the carport. AHHH! Really?? I was so nervous. We pretty much sat there the whole time then he gave me the quickest peck on the lips! At the time, it was enough for me! I HAD KISSED CASEY! But I knew that if we hadn't been dared to.. it wouldn't have happened.
After I moved to Nashville, I never forgot him and that wonderful kiss in the closet.
When I got back, he was still there. I remember seeing him at school and he actually remembered me. I was so excited. We were still friends and I still didn't mind at all. We traveled in different crowds in school but would always say "Hi" and make small talk when we saw each other. One of my most embarrasing moments in life was because of him... We had these large metal stairs in our school and during class I had gone to the office, and was going back to class and was walking UP the stairs. Well Casey was coming DOWN the stairs and I was a littel twitterpated or soemthing Anyhow I fell UP the stairs right in front of him and broke my hand. I was more horrified by that then the pain itself! AAAAHHHH! I tried to play it off and laugh at myself (becasue he was laughing too) but the pain was stabbing! I called my mom and went to the Dr. The next day, I had a soft cast when I went to school and Casey chuckled when he saw me.
We remained friends until graduation and during our Senior year yearbook signing party, I signed his yearbook and professed my long time crush to him. I don't think I realized at the time that yearbooks last FOREVER! He did really good in life and was drafted right out of High School to the Red Sox and then went to play for the Angels. He is now the Lieutenenat Govenors Son in law. He will always be my first crush.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment