CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

I ran away! (again)

So it was time for my scrapbook retreat again. It was time needed for me. I got a lot done and that I am very proud of. (I managed to sneak a little fun into the mix too!) I got there Thursday around noon and set up to go to work. It is so nice because they always give you a little prize and this time it was a magnetic cutting mat with the magnetic ruler, trimmer, circle cutter and posts. I was so excited. We also got what I like to call "bag o goodies!" It had paper, markers, craft knife, and other embellishments! I quickly got settled in and went to work. We all managed to get in the CHA CHA Slide and a couple of us learned how to stair slide at 4 am. Oh and it gets a little cold when you row row row your boat at 4 am too! We even got to see some celebrities (Madonna) I loved hanging out with these girls! I laughed so hard this weekend The food wasn't too bad either! I discovered one of the best brownies I have EVER had! I am so glad they gave us the recipes! Maybe if your nice, I will make you some! Now I have to wait until March to go again! That will be a much needed break too.
I want to tell some of these girls Thank you for the laughs, the tears, and the incredible talent that I got to be a part of . There is some really talented people and I am glad to know them. I really learned a lot this weekend about so many things. Now I really need to go and find those dang rolls!!!!

Here's a little bit of the work......














and here's a little bit of the fun.....(Heather you make me crack up!) OH NO SCRAPPER DOWN!!















4 comments:

katie said...

jealous.....

Ashley Mullen said...

Looks like tons of fun. I miss scrapbooking. All of my stuff is is the garage in storage.

SANDY said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! HOW FUN TO GO WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND DO WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO!! LOOKS LIKE ITS A BLAST!!

Unknown said...

Nice pics, hey it was a blast and I am so glad that we have crossed paths and made a friendship. You are very talented and inspire me. Good on ya:0