Brekyn got to go on a field trip last weekend to Build a Bear workshop with her Brownies troop. I volunteered to drive so
Brekyn and I loaded up with some of the girls and her leader JP took the other group and we headed to Gateway! Each of the girls got a gift card that they got to spend. This was money that the troop had earned selling cookies. Now,
Brekyn wasn't there for cookie time, but this year, she will be making up for it so BE PREPARED to get your girl scout cookie fix from
Brekyn! Jon is so excited about it. He can't wait for the
SAMOAS!
It was so fun being with these girls. They are so full of laughs! They each picked out their own animal, named it, got it stuffed (after making a wish on it's heart) and they all got an official Girl Scout Brownie uniform complete with a real badge! (How stinkin' cute)
After they were done, JP offered to drive the girls home and
Brekyn and I got to just hang out the rest of the night. We went to Ben and Jerry's and got ice cream, then went home and we all climbed in our bed and watched a movie and ate popcorn! It was such a fun night!



1 comments:
How fun! We did the Build a Bear for Braxton...I cried when I made the wish on the heart we (Brent and I both got to put one in) put in the bear! Kelly and Brent both laughed...Aww Im tearing up now just thinking about it! LOL! It looks like they had a good time!
Post a Comment