CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

California dreamin!

Although I am very glad to be home-- we had absolute BLAST in Cali. It was one of those trips where we all got along (very little fighting from the kids) Jon was even a good sport about all the picture taking. We got to do so many things that made such fun memories for our family. I took so many picture so I am going to post them in slide shows according to the day.

So here is day one.


Day two: we were off to Disneyland



Day three we went to have some California Adventures!



Day four - back and forth



Day 5 Universal Studios and driving through town!



Day 6 San Diego Wild Animal Park



Day 7 Sea World and San Diego



I am so grateful to my sweet hubby for making this trip possible and I hope that my family enjoyed it as much as I did. Also Thank you mom for going with us. I hope you had fun and I know we will cherish the memories forever.

3 comments:

Just me... said...

Great Job on the slide shows. It is fun to look at the pictures and remember all the smiles and laughs and giggles. It was such a wonderful trip. It was so fun to be with you and the kids. To see the joy on their faces...and seeing Jon in that wet suit was priceless. Thank you so much for including me. We definitely need to go back to San Diego soon. Love you.....Mom

Anonymous said...

Those pict were so cute. I cant wait to go someday. It looked like you had tonz of fun.

Emilie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I would love to go to California and get out of the SNOW!