CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

California, here we come!!


Ok so the day has come when my kids finally get to use their christmas present! We are leaving for California tomarrow for a funfilled week of Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea world, the zoo and hopefully the beach and the thrill is in the air! We have been busy for the last couple of days passing out cookies and now it is time to go and relax! I dont know if my kids will even be able to sleep tonight! I know I won't!
We will think of all of you while we are away! Also--big thanks to Brian and Layne for taking care of Trauma!
Stay tuned for pics from our trip!!


2 comments:

Janis said...

I hope you're having fun! I'm very jealous. Maybe now I can talk Mark into taking us to the happiest place on earth. :) Tell Jonny to talk it up a lot!

Anonymous said...

how Trama doing back at home? He was such a good dog. We loved having him & would watch him anytime.