CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years 2009

This new years was a little low key. Usually I like to get out and enjoy the company of a bunch of friends.Well this year was a little different. I had not been feeling well for a couple of weeks and really wanted to ust stay home. Scott and Lisa came over to our house to help ring in the new year and played some cards with us. Leslie also came by to say Hi and we taught her how to play poker.

After a few rounds of poker, and a couple rounds of American Idol, we rang in the New Year while watching the ball drop with Dick Clark and enjoying a glass of champagne.

The kids celebrated in their own way at Nana's house and I did get a call at midnight from my mom letting me know that the kids were all asleep. Syd did wake up for a second to tell me "Happy New Years".

The rest of the night we sat and played cards until we were all so tired.

I have sat and thought of all of the resolutions I have for 2009 and also reflected on everything that happened in 2008. I have learned so many things from so many people and I want to take all that I have learned and apply it to my everyday life.

"my chikas!"
Scottie and Lisa

0 comments: