A New Family Tradition....
The day after Christmas, my family came over and we had "Chinese Night" we made homemade egg rolls, fried rice and sweet and sour. My cousin Hayden and her husband Brent came up from New Mexico with their baby boy Braxton to spend the holidays with the fam so we got to hang out with them. Also Kelly, Boden and Cason came over along with Calvin, Andrea, Nene, Weston, Scott, Lisa and their girls. After we ate dinner, we chowed down on an assortment of yummies dipped in chocolate using my new chocolate fountain that I got for Christmas. Then it was time to play!
Some of us played "Catch Phrase" with the "Catch Phrase Natzi (Calvin)" and some of us grooved down to a little American Idol on the Wii. Not to toot my own horn, but I am the current reigning American Idol and I totally rock!! TOOT TOOT!!

Some of us played "Catch Phrase" with the "Catch Phrase Natzi (Calvin)" and some of us grooved down to a little American Idol on the Wii. Not to toot my own horn, but I am the current reigning American Idol and I totally rock!! TOOT TOOT!!






1 comments:
Awww...I know these guys! You have some cute pics! Youll have to email me some of them! It was so fun to hang out at your house with you all!!!
Post a Comment